Are you thinking of selling your home but you don’t want the hassle of all the things you need to do?
Or maybe you aren’t comfortable having a bunch of people trampling through your house with everything we have going on in the world.
We get it. We’ve become kind of homebodies too. It can be scary to sell right now. While we do have plenty of precautions in place to keep you safe while selling, let’s talk about a few reasons why you may not want to do the hassle way of traditional selling.
- Maybe you don’t want to spend time and money getting your home ready for sale.
- You don’t want buyers and their agents coming in and out of your home.
- You don’t want to hassle with any repair requests that the buyers might make.
- You’re worried that you might not be able to find a replacement home in time.
- No one can guarantee closing on time, and that makes you nervous.
- You’re worried that your home doesn’t show well, and you don’t want to think about extensive repairs or staging your home.
- You’re in a hurry and you just want to get it done quickly.
- The thought of an open house makes your skin crawl.
Well, if you’ve got any of these concerns, we totally understand, and there are options. We have a program that will help make it easy for you. We can sell your home without a ton of buyers going through it. There are no repairs and staging, closing is assured with flexible timing, and so much more.
Not everyone qualifies for this type of program, and it’s not for everyone. But if you’re someone who wants to learn more about hassle-free home sales here in the Grand Rapids area, schedule a time to talk with A&J Realty Partners. Because we are here to help you “right-size” your life!
We're April and Jean, we help first-time sellers in the Northeast Grand Rapids area. Our number one focus is you! We are here to guide you through the process of selling your first home and buying your next. That way you can buy and sell with confidence.
2905 Wilson Avenue SW
Grandville, MI 49418
schedule your free consultation