Have you been looking for a home and you’re completely frustrated?
We’re hearing from agents that they can’t find their buyers a home in this market. Here are the top 5 myths that we’re hearing and we’re sure you’re hearing too:
- You have to waive inspections in order to get your offer accepted.
- Well, we typically don’t waive inspections and our offers are still getting accepted.
- There’s just not enough inventory.
- Although inventory is low, new homes are being listed every week. We’re seeing an uptick in the number each week.
- You have to offer $30,000 to $50,000 over the asking price to get a home.
- That’s not true for all houses. Most of the time, the strength of your offer plays a big part in getting it accepted, more than the amount that you actually offer.
- You are going to have to look for about a year to get a house.
- In our experience in this market, we have found that our clients take an average of about 30 days to have an offer accepted. It really does depend on your willingness to offer and your specific needs.
- All agents are the same and it doesn’t matter who you use.
- Well, that’s false. An experienced agent plays a huge role in whether you get your offer accepted. Just like we talked about previously, the strength of your offer is important. You need an agent who knows how to write the strongest offer and knows what’s happening in the current market.
If you would like more information about how we help our clients to get the house that fights their lifestyle, schedule a time to talk. Because at A&J Realty Partners, we’re here to help you fulfill your dreams no matter the size.
We're April and Jean and we love helping people get into a home that fits their lifestyle. We call it "Right-Sizing", whether that is moving up to a bigger home or downsizing into something smaller. Let us know how we can help you make your real estate dreams come true.
2905 Wilson Avenue SW
Grandville, MI 49418
schedule your free consultation